[Consortium] Re: [a-users] New Linux forum on Sound on Sound site

To: AGNULA user forum <users@...>
Cc: <consortium@...>, A list for linux audio users <linux-audio-user@...>
Date: Monday, June 14, 2004 - 7:59 pm

> Hello all, I asked Sound on Sound magazine to provide a Linux
> forum on their site (in addition to Windows, Mac, Atari etc) and
> they have done this today. You can see the link at:

> http://sound-on-sound2.infopop.net/2/OpenTopic

> The forums are quite heavily used, and you don't need to
> subscribe to the magazine to post messages.

I can't really use web forums - I already find difficult enough to
handle e-mail!

Is there some way to funnel these forums back and forth between
mailing lists?

Anyway, thanks - even though I won't probably use them, my guess is
that they will be a very useful resource for GNU/Linux novices.

Bye,

--
Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso@agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager http://www.agnula.org/