Re: [Consortium] Re: Xiph and Linuxaudio.org

To: Jack Moffitt <jack@...>
Cc: <monty@...>, <consortium@...>
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2004 - 11:56 am

>> I'm *so* happy about this. The Xiph Foundation participation
>> inside the (prospective?) Linux Audio Consortium was a very
>> important point for the AGNULA project, and I'd like to say a
>> big "thank you" to everybody that made this happen.

> :) Glad you like us :)

> Are there any kidn of regular meetings between members?

Not yet, but we could probably set them up.

> If not (or even if so) perhaps some representatives of AGNULA
> would like to have an informal meeting via IRC with us Xiph guys
> to find out how we can help each other.

I'd very much like it. Do you have any good dates at hand, so that I
can check my schedule (I can speak on behalf of the AGNULA project and
I still probably am the most indicated person to do that, although
I've been working to change that and get some sleep at last :) and
collect some kind of wishlist/offerings from our team and users in
advance?

bye,

--
Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso@agnula.org