Re: [Consortium] A brief report on the LinuxUser & Developer Expo

To: <consortium@...>
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 9:03 pm

> Hello all, At the LinuxUser & Developer Expo this week in
> London, linuxaudio.org had a small presence alongside the
> Rosegarden stand. As well as Chris Cannam and Richard Bown from
> the Rosegarden team, Tim Hall (who is a musician and Demudi
> user) came to help out.

I don't think I need to say this, but just in case - the AGNULA
project is keen to listen to the needs of the organizations you
mentioned with great interest, provided that we all speak about Libre
Software and that the abovementioned needs don't exceed our current
manpower (which, sadly, is currently a bit limited).

bye,

--
Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso@agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager http://www.agnula.org/