After a long hiatus, a new release of Patchage is finally out (just in
time for LAC2014). This version uses a new canvas library, Ganv, and
includes many fixes and other improvements.
Download Patchage: http://download.drobilla.net/patchage-1.0.0.tar.bz2
Download Ganv: http://download.drobilla.net/ganv-1.4.0.tar.bz2
More information: http://drobilla.net/software/patchage
* Allow removing connections by selecting their handle
and pressing delete.
* Remove Raul dependency.
* Switch from FlowCanvas to Ganv
(much improved looks and performance).
* Remove LASH support and simplify UI.
* Fix font configuration on OSX.
* Use Mac style key bindings on OSX.
* Integrate with Mac menu bar on OSX.
* Support for DOT export for rendering with GraphViz.
* Use XDG_CONFIG_HOME instead of ~/.patchagerc.
* Make port colours configurable.
* Support port pretty names via new Jack metadata API.
Linux-audio-announce mailing list