There she is, Yoshimi 1.1.0! Looking better than ever, working better
than ever, capable of doing more than ever. Simply put, better than
ever. Made possible by the much appreciated and very valuable help,
contributions and feedback from the Linux Audio community.
For this release I'd like to thank the following people in particular
but in no particular order:
* Kristian Amlie for making Yoshimi less CPU hungry.
* Andrew Deryabin for making Yoshimi a little more CPU hungry again, but
for a good reason, Yoshimi now has per part JACK outputs!
* Nikita Zlobin for having Yoshimi handle state files better.
* Florian Dupeyron for his custom best of My?terious bank.
* Will J. Godfrey for his continuous testing and monitoring of new
* Alessandro Preziosi for Yoshimi's lovely new knobs.
* David Adler for the AZERTY virtual keyboard support.
* Rob Couto for the helpful insights and general help.
* Alan Calvert.
Linux-audio-announce mailing list