Please find new release of FSTHost.
Please note that since now there is simple app "FSTHost Menu" shipped with fsthost. It cover some functionality with FeSTige and has to fullfill a similar role.
New release of FSTHost contain:
- Support for GTK3 ( GTK2 is still supported )
- Propose path of file opened at start as default while save state
- fsthost menu - perl version with GTK2/GTK3 support ( and with tray/status icon ;-)
- aggregator - app for merge all fsthost windows into one ( not installed by default )
- use wine ( win32 ) code when moving window ( instead of X tricks )
- disable support for bbt_offset , because seems that some VST plugins does not like fractal values in barStartPos
- do not zeroize outputs by default ( -z option )
- XML DB - use shared file for 32/64 versions ( ~/.fsthost.xml )
- Scan all dirs in VST_PATH recursively when building XML DB ( -g option )
- Allow build 32 and 64 version independently
- a lot of code refactoring
- .... and a lot of other changes
Linux-audio-announce mailing list