Radium is a music editor with a new and better interface.
It's inspired by trackers, but has fewer limitations and uses graphics
to show musical data. Radium has been developed since 1999
and has a ton of features.
Most important changes 1.9.31 -> 1.9.33:
* Pitch glide between notes. Implemented for the Pd instrument, the
sampler instrument and all the Physical modelling instruments.
* Edit pitches with mouse
* Automatically make current track wider
* Show Resize cursor when its possible to resize track
* mouse: ctrl: slows down, lshift: limit horizontal, lextra: limit vertial
* sampler instrument: Fix saving loop on off button state
* Made MENU button open block configuration (left meta is often unavailable)
* Made VOLUME/PLAY/STOP/MUTE keys configurable in keybindings.conf
* Fixed memory corruption in blocklist when name of block was longer than 20 (!)
* Use standard paths for LADSPA plugins if LADSPA_PATH is not set
* Give message if a plugin generates abnormal signals, plus zero the signal.
* menues: Be more intelligent about which program to open
* pd: Upgrade libpds to latest version (Use system clipboard to store
cut/copy/paste data (to cut/copy/paste between different pd
* Fix MMD loader
* Note play indicator visual improvement (blinking circle)
* Enable volume up/volume down/mute/play keyboard buttons
* Button for setting random effect values.
Linux-audio-announce mailing list