gst123-0.3.2 has been released.
Overview of changes in gst123-0.3.2:
* Support building with gstreamer 1.0 or gstreamer 0.10 (Issue 11).
* Added "-a pulse" PulseAudio output support.
* Fix time display updates (broken by introduction of quiet mode).
* Properly quit player if none of the files in the playlist can be played.
* Cleanup code to avoid compiler warnings.
What is gst123?
The program gst123 is designed to be a more flexible command line player in the
spirit of ogg123 and mpg123, based on gstreamer. It plays all file formats
gstreamer understands, so if you have a music collection which contains
different file formats, like flac, ogg and mp3, you can use gst123 to play all
your music files.
Since gst123-0.1.0 support for watching videos has been added; however gst123
should run fine in situations where no X11 display is available; videos can be
played without X11 display, too (-x, --novideo); in this case, only the audio
stream will be played.
It is implemented in C++ and licensed under the GNU LGPL version 2
Stefan Westerfeld, Hamburg/Germany, http://space.twc.de/~stefan
Linux-audio-announce mailing list