Jack 0.120.2 is now available.
This is primarily a bug fix release, though some of the bugs are important.
* Fix issues with stack initialization in client threads that stole
large chunks of the stack from applications.
* if the ALSA backend finds that a device is busy, try to tell the
user what application(s) are using it.
* Reimplement the jack_cycle_wait/jack_cycle_signal() API for OS X,
where in previous versions it was completely non-functional.
* extended documentation for the transport API data structures.
* extended documentation for the JACK Session API
* more useful warning message when duplicate port registration is attempted
* fix logic for setting up device parameters in the ALSA backend
(fixes JACK startup on some ALSA-supported devices that would report
"impossible sample width (1) discovered" during startup).
Linux-audio-announce mailing list