Harrison Consoles, manufacturer of the world's finest mixing consoles,
is proud to announce that Mixbus is now available for the Linux platform.
Mixbus(tm) extends Ardour ( the well-known Digital Audio Workstation )
with Harrison's world-renowned sound and features in a knob-per-function
interface. Now cross-platform on both Linux and OSX, Mixbus provides a
solution for engineers and mixers who need a recorder, editor and mixing
system with world-class sound and features.
* Straightforward “knob per function” mixer layout based on Harrison's
renowned 32-series and MR-series music consoles.
* Precision DSP algorithms for EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape
Saturation, and Summing based on Harrison's world-renowned large format
analog and digital mixing consoles.
* Unlimited stereo or mono input channels (based on available CPU power)
featuring High-pass Filter, EQ, Compression, and 4 Mix Bus sends on
every c channel.
* 4 Stereo Mix Buses (can be used for groups or auxes) featuring Tone
controls, Compression, Sidechaining, and Analog Tape Saturation.
* Stereo Master Bus that features Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation,
K-meter, and Limiting to help you make polished mixes.
* Automatic delay compensation for any routing combinations of Tracks to
Mixbuses and/or Master Bus. This allows for parallel paths with
different plugins that remain time-aligned to the output.
* Comprehensive "at-a-glance" metering with peak, peak hold, and
compressor gain reduction visible on every track and bus.
* Extensive DAW features via the Ardour Digital Audio Workstation.
* Uses any sound I/O supported by ALSA and/or JACK on Linux
* Supports LADSPA and LV2 plugins on Linux
The development of Mixbus is the culmination of a multi-year
collaboration between Harrison and the Ardour development team.
Mixbus is available at an introductory price of only $79. Purchase
Mixbus now at: http://mixbus.harrisonconsoles.com
Purchasers of Mixbus are also able to take advantage of a LinuxDSP
plugin "bundle" at a dramatically reduced price. The included plugins (
channelstrip with gate, fully parametric EQ, multiband compressor, and
reverb) extend Mixbus to provide a full-featured editing, mixing and
mastering package at a great price.
Linux-audio-announce mailing list