[LAA] AV Linux 4.0 'Black n' Blue' Released!

From: <info@...>
To: linux-audio-announce <linux-audio-announce@...>
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010 - 9:08 am

Hello Fellow Linux Audio Users,

I like to pass along the release of AV Linux 4.0, I think this is an
unprecedented collection of Open-Source excellence and Commercial Linux
Audio Software Demos. For the full story including the list of included
applications please have a look at the Release Announcement pdf:

http://www.bandshed.net/pdf/AV4Released.pdf

You are welcomed to have a look at the AV Linux website here:

http://www.bandshed.net/AVLinux.html

Regards, Glen MacArthur