Drumstick is a C++ wrapper around the ALSA library sequencer interface using
Qt4 objects, idioms and style. ALSA sequencer provides software support for
MIDI technology on Linux. Complementary classes for SMF and WRK file
processing are also included. This library is used in KMetronome, KMidimon
and KMid2, and was formerly known as "aseqmm".
* Fixed a drumstick-sysinfo crash, when retrieving information for an
unavailable timer module.
* Fixed WRK file read implementation, allowing compilation on more
* Added standard arguments to all the utilities/example programs.
* Added man pages for all the utilities/example programs.
* New utility/example program: drumstick-drumgrid, a simple MIDI drum pattern
Copyright (C) 2009-2010, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
License: GPL v2 or later
Project web site
Linux-audio-announce mailing list