xjadeo is the X JAck viDEo mOnitor:
A program that displays a video clip in sync with an external time
source. Applications include: soundtrack composition/editing, video
monitoring and -installations.
xjadeo is about to reach the next milestone.
Highlights of updates:
* qjadeo native QT4 implementation
* LTC sync support
* "art installation" mode (time-map, frame-crop)
* x-platform support (runs on all OS that jack2 does)
* rewritten manual
* development moved to git
If you have a minute: please test! Should be easy enough: Thanks to
Alessio Treglia it is already available in debian/sid and ubuntu/natty.
Are you tired of whining about not being able to cooperate with a FLOSS
project because you can't code..? Well, here's your chance:
* We are thinking it is about time xjadeo has a stronger, more
distinctive logo, and are also looking for a "Made with xjadeo" logo for
film credit rolls.
* We'd appreciate very much if you - preferably a native English
speaker - would help to proof-read the new manual.
more information about these be found at:
Luis & robin
Linux-audio-announce mailing list