In this release:
* slv2 is no longer required
* cache list of suitable plugins
* speedup plugin list window
* new tool, zynspect, that can be used to list and inspect available
* Fix assert when restoring rack presets
* By default, sort plugins by name
* Experimental support for dynmanifest extension. Combined with
NASPRO allows loading ladspa plugins in lv2rack.
* Set plugin GUI window's role to "plugin_ui" (for WM kludges etc)
* single plugin mode for lv2rack
* Hide external UIs when zynjacku/lv2rack quits
zynjacku is JACK based, GTK (2.x) host for LV2 synths. It has one JACK
MIDI input port (routed to all hosted synths) and one (two for stereo
synths) JACK audio output port per plugin. Such design provides
multi-timbral sound by running several synth plugins.
zynjacku is a nunchaku weapon for JACK audio synthesis. You have solid
parts for synthesis itself and you have flexible part that allows
synthesis to suit your needs.
lv2rack is a host for LV2 effect plugins.
Project homepage with screenshots:
Get tarball from here:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----