a2jmidid is a project that aims to ease usage of legacy ALSA sequencer
applications, in a JACK MIDI enabled system.
a2jmidid implementation is based on jack-alsamidi-0.5 that is [almost]
same as jackd ALSA "seq" MIDI backend, both created by Dmitry Baikov.
Static bridges are based on code by Sean Bolton and Lars Luthman.
Homepage with screenshots: http://home.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Tarball download: http://download.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Changes since version 4:
* Fix thight loop on D-Bus disconnect
* D-Bus signals for bridge start and stop
* Fixed alsamidi "disappearing output" bug. (backport from jack1)
* MIDI note-off normalization fix from Dave Robillard (Backport from jack1)
* Removed wrong assert from alsa_seqmidi.c reported by Ken Ellinwood (Back=
port from jack1)
* Mark anything that looks like a hardware port as physical&terminal (Back=
port from jack1/jack2)
* Fix potential crash when D-Bus is not used
* Support for multiple ALSA clients with same name
* Merge midibridge changeset by Paul Davis that is expected to fix
midi event timing problems that some people have reported.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----