Simple as it could be,
Qsynth 0.3.4 released!
Qsynth is a fluidsynth GUI front-end application written in C++ around
the Qt4 toolkit using Qt Designer. Eventually it may evolve into a
softsynth management application allowing the user to control and manage
a variety of command line softsynth but for the moment it wraps the
excellent FluidSynth. FluidSynth is a command line software synthesiser
based on the Soundfont specification.
Qsynth is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of
the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Command line option parsing has been slightly refactored to allow
custom override through extraordinary fluidsynth option settings (eg. -o
name=value; fixes bug #2781579).
- Main form layout has been given a little bit more slack space, just
to accommodate some longer text label translations (eg. German).
- Converted obsolete QMessageBox forms to standard buttons.
- Saved channel presets are now effectively loaded on engine startup.
- Russian translation added (thanks to Alexandre Prokoudine).
- Grayed/disabled palette color group fix for dark color themes.
- Qt Software logo update.
- Fait-divers: desktop menu file touched to openSUSE conventions.
- Slight optimizations to the output peak meters refresh rate.
- MIDI and audio device names are now user selectable options through
respective drop-down lists on each engine setup dialog.
- New knob style: Skulpture.
Cheers && Enjoy!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
Linux-audio-announce mailing list