This is a maintenance release, mainly for cleanup and a few new features.
Thanks to Serdar Soytetir for the Turkish translation.
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI event generator and receiver. It doesn't
produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer
(either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use the
computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use the
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another
instrument or MIDI file player.
* Merged RtMIDI 1.0.8
* Overhauled preferences dialog: removed channels, velocity, and base octave
from the dialog.
* Implemented RFE #2488065: online HTML help
* Applied patch #2490414 from Serdar Soytetir: Turkish translation
* Build app bundle in Mac OSX
* Thru function: Send every incoming event to the output port, without
modifying incoming channels.
Copyright (C) 2008-2009, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
License: GPL v3
Windows setup package (including Qt4.5 runtime libraries):
OSX universal binary bundle (including Qt4.5 runtime libraries):
openSUSE RPM packages:
Linux-audio-announce mailing list