After more than a year of an active development Canorus team is proud to
announce immediate release of Canorus version 0.7beta.
You can download it here:
Release 0.6 was skipped for various stability, timing and
Users should test the beta release thoroughly and report any bugs to our
devel mailing list for the final version to be released in two to three
Translation strings are now frozen until the final version, so
translators are welcome to translate Canorus to their language and post
translations of the GUI and the User's manual until Sunday, 22nd March
2009 24:00 CET!
Canorus development team
- Added support for printing and preview of score.
- Added integrated Midi recorder.
- Added resources storage inside the document.
- Added User's guide.
- Added transposition support.
- GUI improvements:
- Anti-aliasing in score view.
- Music fonts not installed anymore.
- Show note name when inserting notes.
- Integrated User's guide browser.
- Import/Export improvements:
- Basic MusicXml import
- Basic Midi import
- LilyPond now exports partial measure, uptext, downtext and rehersal
- New export filters to PDF and SVG based on LilyPond
- Plugin improvements:
- setSelection() and selection added to scripting engine.
- rebuildUi() and repaintUi() added to scripting engine.
- Added separator action for menus.
- Model improvements:
- Added color property to music element.
- Added facilities for calculating intervals from/to music pitches and key
- Redesigned key signature, diatonic key and diatonic pitch.
- Redesigned playable length and absolute length.
- Shipped Python 2.5 on Microsoft Windows.
- Support for Qt4.4.
- Official support for Mac OS X.
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Canorus - the next generation music score editor -
GnuPG Public Key available on request
Linux-audio-announce mailing list