I am pleased to announce a long overdue release of jackEQ v0.5.8 code
name: Smooth and Shiny
You can find the tarball at the new home: http://djcj.org/jackeq
It's been almost 4 years since a release and this one comes with many
useful new features including...
- Save/Restore UI state (with autosave on exit/quit).
- Shiny new meters merging gtkmeter and gtkmeterscale into one class.
- Mute buttons on all channels, right click to enable/disable.
- One click eq reset (well two actually for your safety)
- A revised UI theme taking advantage of Cairo rendering engine in gtk.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems.
Otherwise, enjoy and Happy New Year for 2010!!!
Boost Hardware Ltd
Linux-audio-announce mailing list