a2jmidid is a project that aims to ease usage of legacy ALSA sequencer
applications, in a JACK MIDI enabled system.
Homepage with screenshots: http://home.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Tarball download: http://download.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Changes since version 5:
* MIDI processing improvements
* Handle large number of ports
* a2j script (non-dbus-like behaviour for dbus environment)
* Allow tweaking through dbus of the hardware port export option
* Fix a use of invalid memory
* Fix port miss that can occur if port appears during bridge startup
Special thanks to Torben Hohn and Paul Davis for their recent work on
improving the a2jmidid code.
Indzhe Voyvoda was a renowned leader of an armed band of outlaws in
Ottoman-held Bulgaria. Eventually, he gave up robbing and began to
patronize the poor Bulgarian population.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.11 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----