Jackbeat, the minimal-but-nevertheless-useful multi-platform step sequencer, has
just reached version 0.7.3 !
This is mainly a bugfix release, that you can grab from:
It's easy to build and easy to try.
- Tracks can now be reordered
- A buffer overflow and a bug preventing to load some jab files have been fixed
* #40: allow to reorder tracks (move up/down)
* #43: fix buffer overflow in core messaging routine
* fix bogus track name conflict when loading jab, thanks Florent
Linux-audio-announce mailing list