In this release:
* Plugin presets (save/restore)
* Improved support for Calf plugins (various extensions needed by
* MIDI CC/Pitchwheel automation. Not yet available for custom
UIs. Works for float parameters only.
* Replace PHAT fansliders with bundled knobs. PyPhat is no longer
* lv2dynparam host library is now optional. To enable support for
dynparam plugins (lv2zynadd) lv2dynparam1 version 2 is needed.
zynjacku is JACK based, GTK (2.x) host for LV2 synths. It has one JACK
MIDI input port (routed to all hosted synths) and one (two for stereo
synths) JACK audio output port per plugin. Such design provides
multi-timbral sound by running several synth plugins.
zynjacku is a nunchaku weapon for JACK audio synthesis. You have solid
parts for synthesis itself and you have flexible part that allows
synthesis to suit your needs.
lv2rack is a host for LV2 effect plugins.
You need slv2 library to compile zynjacku tarball.
Project homepage with screenshots:
Get tarball from here:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----