This release includes, among other features, enhanced mouse handling requested
by Hermann Meyer, and a fix for the bug reported by Salvatore Di Pietro
regarding MIDI channel numbering.
Thank you very much for your feedback and comments!
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI event generator and receiver. It doesn't
produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer
(either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use the
computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. You can use the
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard to display the played MIDI notes from another
instrument or MIDI file player, with optional MIDI thru.
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is free software licensed under the terms of the
GNU General Public License (GPL) v3.
* RFE 2106023 MIDI thru
* RFE 2106026 store connection names in settings
* RFE 2106035 controllers state remembered
* RFE 2106031 settings persistence: controllers/bank/program
* RFE 2106015 translations (Qt Linguist) support
* RFE 2107732 mouse handling enhanced: vkeybd behavior
* RFE 2106021 custom highligh color
* New icon/logo. Thanks to Theresa Knott
* Spanish translation
* bug 2116713 hide QJackCtl input port from connections
* bug 2105246 start channel numbers from 1 instead of 0
* toolbars: workaround for an ugly Qt4.4 behavior when
restoring the main window state.
Copyright (C) 2008, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Windows setup package:
openSUSE RPM packages:
Linux-audio-announce mailing list