a2jmidid is a project that aims to ease usage of legacy ALSA sequencer
applications, in a JACK MIDI enabled system.
a2jmidid implementation is based on jack-alsamidi-0.5 that is [almost]
same as jackd ALSA "seq" MIDI backend, both created by Dmitry Baikov.
Static bridges are based on code by Sean Bolton and Lars Luthman.
Homepage with screenshots: http://home.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Tarball download: http://download.gna.org/a2jmidid/
Changes since version 2:
* Improved port naming, support for bidirectional ports
* Allow exporting of hardware ports (disabled by default)
* Switch from autotools to waf
* Remove support for old JACK MIDI API variants
* Remove usage of posix semaphores that could cause sleep in realtime cont=
ext, in rare circumstances
* D-Bus background service mode. The old manual mode is still working.
* Log file when running in background service mode.
* Improved documentation
* Import, with slight modifications, static bridges created by Sean Bolton=
and Lars Luthman.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----