[LAA] Indamixx Portable Studio available as a beta release/program

From: <sales@...>
To: <Linux-audio-announce@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 5:09 pm

I want to announce that Indamixx is available in beta.www.indamixx.comArdourino (Ardour for small screens) is bundled with the following:Mixxx 1.6260 PluginsHydrogenAudacity (jack version with plugins)AmsynthIDJC (great internet radio station app)Gnome CD masterGnome Alsa MixerQtractorgFTPzynaddsubfxbrowserterminalwifi radarThe software build was preformed by Daniel and Free over at 64studio.comTouchscreen is a wonderful feature with Mixxx as you can mix on thetouch screen or you can automate faders andplugins with your finger in Ardourino.Touch is ideal with IDJC as it only takes three clicks to podcast orstream audio live.For portable beat mixing I used a USB headphone CODEC as my headphonemix and the internal speakers or headphone output for the 'house'audio.  Works great!The hardware is the Samsung Q1 Ultra.  It comes with a 90 daymanufacturers warranty.  Online technical support is provided by64studio.com for 90 days and we have included 90 days of icecast2server access for those who enjoy streaming audio with IDJC (I suredo!)Free Fedex shipping for USA.  Email me if you have another ship todestination at ronaldjstewart@gmail.com and we can work something out.known fixes are:internal mic not working as of 1-20-2008 (being fixed with Alsa team)Free, wrote a nice script for apt-get for the distro improvements.The price is $999.99 USD which is as low as I can get these in small quantities.I welcome your support, feedback, contributions, plus any and all questions.Thank youRonald StewartTrinity Audio Group Inc.ronaldjstewart@gmail.comsales@trinityaudiogroup.com310.733.9285 8am - 8pm pst mon.-sat.I try to catch up on my week on sundays