So after the great Qt4 migration, which was almost couple of weeks ago
already, here comes the so-called shallowed bug-fix release of this
"cutie" FluidSynth GUI:
Qsynth 0.3.1 (unstable-qt4) has been released!
As said, some bug-fixes have popped in and others are still hidden in
the closet. Notable changes were:
- Now using QSystemTrayIcon class facility if available (Qt4 >= 4.2)
making the system-tray option available on most platforms, notably on
Windows and Mac OS X (EXPERIMENTAL).
- Combo-box setup history has been corrected on restore, which was
discarding the very initial default (factory) contents.
- One programming error has been corrected, which was affecting the
editable preset combo-boxes usability.
- Soundfont context menu is now available again even when the setup
dialog soundfont list is empty.
- About form link is now browseable externally.
- Updated README-OSX (thanks to Ebrahim Mayat again).
Grab it while it's hot:
Enjoy && Cheers,
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela