AlsaPlayer is a new type of PCM player. It is heavily multi-threaded and tries
to excercise the ALSA library and driver quite a bit. It has some very
interesting features unique to Linux/Unix players.
This is a feature enhancement and minor bugfix release.
Basic keyboard navigation and loop inside a selection have been added.
A missing include was added; this make at Alsaplayer will compile on never gcc
and non gcc compilers.
ChangeLog from the last release:
* Updated config.guess and config.sub with latest savannah version.
* Added missing include in app/CorePlayer so it will compile with never gcc
and non gcc compilers. Thanks to Debian for this fix.
* Applied Debian patch from Viktor Radnai and Paul Brossier. Add basic
keyboard navigation (skip, pause, etc.), loop mode (looping inside a
selection), pressing play button or key during playback return to the
beginning of the song, speed changes one musical semitone a time using
the keyboard (handy for changing the key the song is played back in).
* Added keyboard shortcuts for speed +/- 1 comma (useful to tune the player
when playing some musical instrument at the same time).
* Updated the man page with those keyboard bindings.
Fftscope is a nice fft scope plugin for Alsaplayer.
This release is a major bugfix release and each user is encouraged to upgrade.
Alsaplayer was crashing at exit time when this scope was installed but not
running. A missing test in the quit function was added.
The compilation flags in Makefile.am was fixed.
Enjoy those 2 new releases!
N.B.: Tous les emails que je reçois sont filtrés par spamassassin avant de me