The [P]hase [H]armonic [A]dvanced [S]ynthesis [EX]periment, version
0.10.2 is ready for download (source tarball and FC6 RPMs) at:
This release contains many fixes, most notably better support for
older GTK versions. PHASEX now works with GTK2 versions as low as
2.4.x, which should help most of the build issues on older distros.
Here's everything from the Changelog for this release:
* Fixed typos and omissions in parameter help file.
* Improved error handling and reporting in jack.c.
* Fixed JACK thread shutdown.
* Added Pete Shorthose's patch for saving memory with a single
* Added Lars Luthman's patch for improper style handling in
* Fixed knob centering on middle click drag events.
* Cleaned up style and whitespace in gtkknob.c, added boilerplate.
* Added current midimap file to saved settings.
* Fixed build and runtime problems with GTK versions 2.4 to 2.8
* Fixed invalid setting of patch modified flag on startup.
* Updated error message for unhandled ALSA MIDI errors.
* Fixed passing of debug flags in configure.ac.
* Fixed detection of functions in libm.
* Added install of phasex.desktop to Makefile.am.
* Fixed uninitiailized varibable warnings in midi.c.
* Fixed missed internal update on boolean parameters first
switching to zero.
* Removed dead update_widget_val() in callback.c.
* Disabled engine side of audio ringbuffer locking (easier on JACK).
* Changed name of ALSA MIDI sequencer input port for readability.
* Added project roadmap.
Special thanks go to Pete Shorthose and Lars Luthman for your
patches to the gtkknob code, and to the rest of you for offering
incredible feedback, especially on the build issues and ALSA/JACK
/* William Weston */