Aqualung 0.9beta7.1 has been released. This is an update to our
recent 0.9beta7 release, containing some important fixes to bugs
that were found as a result of the greater user coverage after the
release of 0.9beta7.
Aqualung is a cross-platform music player with lots of features.
(we are unable to update it ATM because of a several days long
SF.net shell outage, but the SF.net project page has the latest
downloadable files available).
The ChangeLog is attached below.
2007-02-18 Tom Szilagyi
* Aqualung 0.9beta7.1
This is a bugfix release, for some important fixes that were found
due to the greater user coverage after the beta7 release.
* Fixed drag and drop from external applications.
* Remove selected tracks and invert selection in Playlist are now
fast (optimized and improved).
* Shortcut 'A' (show active song) in Playlist window doesn't interfere
with CTRL+A (select all).
* Added checks for NULL pointers as a workaround for a TagLib bug.
* Added native WavPack decoder contributed by Maarten Maathuis.