Yes, it's about time. Much as the long due FluidSynth 1.0.8 release,
really "Its about funky time!". Time also for season greetings and some
gift exchange. Don't ask for a second best, here you have the finest
pair of socks for the holiday ;)
Qsynth 0.3.2 (unstable-qt4) is out!
The official download site is, as always have been:
Straight from the change-log:
- A new option to start the program minimized when the system tray
icon is enabled, is now available from Setup/Misc/Start minimized
to system tray.
- Regression from QSystemTrayIcon (Qt4 >= 4.2) implementation, at
least on X11 environments: while the main application widget was
minimized to the system-tray, closing any other top-level widget
was causing the immediate and unexpected application shutdown.
- Minor corrections on the output peak meter scale aesthetics.
- Tool/child windows position and size preservation fixed.
- Orphaned MIDI device name no longer mistaken when switching
between MIDI drivers on engine setup.
- A bit more of precision is achieved over the output peak meters.
- Messages line limit was not being checked, now honored.
- Simple as it could ever be, the build executive summary report
is now given on configure.
- Get configure to try and detect the correct qmake location and
insert it the search order, so let the qt4 tools take precedence
when --with-qt option is given and older qt3 ones coexist and
are found located ahead in the PATH.
- The infamous "Keep child windows always on top" global option is
now supposed to behave a little better when disabled, layering
child windows as naturally as far the window manager dictates.
- Inspired on Andreas Persson patch, while on qjackctl-devel, which
made it possible to compile and run with older Qt 4.1, similar
arrangements were carried out on qsynth too, without hesitation.
- Main panel spin-boxes gets accelerated when stressed (Qt >= 4.2).
Cheers && Enjoy,
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
Linux-audio-announce mailing list