So here comes the time for another public release of the (cute) JACK Audio
Connection Kit - Qt Interface: QjackCtl 0.2.20 is out!
Just as one can read from the change log:
- Server path setting now accepts custom command line parameters (after a
kind suggestion from Jussi Laako).
- The internal XRUN callback notification statistics and reporting has
been changed to be a bit less intrusive.
- Patchbay socket dialog gets some more eye-candy as icons have been added
to the client and plug selection (combobox) widgets.
- Connections and patchbay lines coloring has changed just slightly :)
- New patchbay socket forwarding feature. Any patchbay socket can now be
set to have all its connections replicated (i.e. forwarded) to another
one, which will behave actively as a clone of the former. Forward
connections are shown by vertical directed colored lines, and can be
selected either on socket dialog or from context menu (currently
experimental, only applicable to input/writable sockets).
- Optional specification of alternate JACK and/or ALSA installation paths
on configure time (after a patch from Lucas Brasilino, thanks).
Available from the usual places:
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela