JACK Rack 1.4.5rc1 has been released.
JACK Rack is a fast and easy to use serial LADSPA plugin host with
support for MIDI, LASH and, to some extent, LRDF.
* JACK connection loss now employs automatic reconnect
* widgets controlled via MIDI now get all their channels updated
* added french translation
* applied patch from Mark Vitek that supports the latest LASH API
* corrected MIDI controller numbering (reported by James Stone)
* internal: introduced flexible status and error handlers
You can get it at
Please test this release candidate as it may still contain some
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x52D70289