sorry for X please >>
:: PURE:DYNE - EXTENDED PLAY *
,--. * .
,---. --.,--.--.--.,---. --.,-' |--. ,--.--,--, ,---. *
| .-. | || | .--' .-. :--' .-. |\ ' / \ .-. : *
| '-' ' '' ' | --.--. `-' | \ ' | || | --. .
| -' `----' --' `----'--'`---' -' / `--''--'`----'
`--' goto10.org vs dyne.org `---' *
In this world of parallel dynes, pure:dyne [osc~ 440]
has been created to provide a complete and |
ready made environment for artists and | \m awesome
developers who are looking for a system | /) duuude!
dedicated to real time audio and video [dac~] (\
The dyne:II project provides tools and an optimized platform to try out
and work on a large range of applications. The pure:dyne customization
by goto10 comes with optimized and tested software such as supercollider,
icecast, csound, packet forth, fluxus and much more, including of course
pure data and a great collection of essential externals and abstractions
(PDP, PiDiP, Gem, GridFlow, RRadical, PixelTango ...). Thanks to the
dyne:II compatibility all the Home Studio "classics" have not been
forgotten (Ardour, LADSPA, seq24, Rezound ...) and numerous essential
graphics software are also bundled (Inkscape, Gimp, Blender ...).
The pure:dyne project is a growing community effort maintained by media
artists for media artists. It is an ideal platform for audiovisual
performances, installations and FLOSS+ART workshops.
It is available as both a dyne:II compatible module, and a full low
latency desktop i686 Live GNU/Linux distribution, working from hard
drive, CD, CF/MD or USB key.
- Jack oriented GNU/Linux distribution
- Complete FLOSS Home studio solution and live performance system
- No bloat ! fast minimal desktops (fluxbox, evilwm, dwm)
- Live Distribution (works the same on CD, HD, USB, ...)
- multiuser support
- Low Latency Kernel (Ingo Molnar's -rt kernel patches)
- Support for Firewire audio devices (FreeBoB inside)
- Optional support for NVIDIA and ATI evil blobs
- mmx + sse gcc optimisations applied when relevant
- Compatible with any dyne:II modules
- Easy installation, maintenance and update
- SDK tools (dynesdk + milkman) and gcc included for customisations
- International Languages support
---- * *
Download -> http://puredyne.goto10.org .
IRC server -> irc.goto10.org #pure:dyne
MailingList -> http://lists.goto10.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/puredyne
Bug Tracker -> http://bugs.dyne.org (section puredyne)
dyne:bolic -> http://dynebolic.org
goto10 would like to thank the Digital Research Unit of Huddersfield for
for their help and support during the take off of this project. goto10
would also like to thank jaromil for providing such a lovely modular
system and for keeping on pointing the way out of babylon ;)