LASH is the LASH Audio Session Handler, which allow you to save and
restore complex audio setups involving multiple interconnected JACK/Alsa
quickly as a unit.
This release fixes several bugs, upgrading is recommended.
* Support for building without ALSA (OSX? Let me know..)
* Server auto-launching bug fixes
* Removed dependence on /etc/services (fixes sandbox violations)
* Added lash_args_free (plugs memory leak)
* Fixed event handling bug in synth client
* Probably a bunch of other stuff I've long since forgotten about
* Applied Debian patches
More information (and of course, the code) available at:
or, for the truly lazy: