In the wake of the JACK 0.102.20 release, here goes the respective
friendly GUI: QjackCtl 0.2.21 is out.
As usual, the change-log says it all:
- GPL address update.
- All window captions can now be set smaller as tool-widgets. This
option takes effect when child windows are kept always on top.
- For the brave of heart, specially the ones brave enough to try with
Stephane Letz's jackdmp, a win32 build should be now possible.
- The main window button text labels are now optional (after a kind
suggestion by Geoff Beasley, thanks).
- Increse default maximum number of ports setting from 128 to 256.
- Initial freebob backend driver support. Also changed the coreaudio
backend driver command line device name/id parameter (EXPERIMENTAL).
- Closing the main window while not as an active JACK client, nor under
a server running state, will just quit the whole application, even
though the system-tray icon option is in effect.
- The most relevant transport commands (Rewind, Play and Pause) are now
made available on the main window context popup menu.
- The post-shutdown script is now also being called when using the Stop
button, whether the jackd server has been started internally or not. The
initial hard-coded default is now on and set to `killall jackd` (as a
workaround to an old request from Stephane Letz).
- The main window buttons display are now optional. One can choose
whether the left, right and/or transport buttons are hidden, making it
for a total of six different modes for the main window presentation
(after a much simpler suggestion from Paul Davis and Stephane Letz).
- Added configure support for x86_64 libraries (UNTESTED).
Nuff this time.
Hope you enjoy.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela