We're pleased to present the latest JACK release: 0.102.20.
Now with experimental MIDI support!
Download at: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jackit/jack-audio-
* Make "alsa" the default backend when both it and "freebob" are
* JACK MIDI patch -- Experimental!
* allow use of h/w devices that only support big-endian formats,
without using ALSA plughw layer.
* jack_lsp now has a -L flag to show "total latency" values
reflecting port connections
* ALSA driver no longer requires access to a control device (Lee Revell)
* jack_lsp -t shows port type
* jackd will exit if -R is used but realtime is unavailable
* minor change in freebob backend command line options the -d option
now takes a 'hw:port[,node]' string as argument instead of a single
number. More flexible and consistent with the alsa backend.
* good old fix about jack_watchdog killing the whole process group
instead of the nearest offending client, which is by far a much more
reasonable approach IMNSHO. Without this one, and while using
QjackCtl under KDE as it seems, jack_watchdog will most likely tear
the X server down, not just jackd and some of its clients as
* halve JACK_THREAD_STACK_TOUCH to 500000
* increase default --port-max option from 128 to 256
* This patch checks the specified client timeout so that it is
enforced that it's smaller than the jack watchdog timeout.
* Many bug fixes
* Many documentation updates