Apologies for crossposting...
Fluxus is a scheme scripting environment for audio or osc driven 3D
animation, and is designed to appeal to the livecoder in all of us.
New online docs here:
* a particle primitive with modes for fast hardware points or textured
* object picking with (mouse-over) for interactivity
* now uses jack natively (no more portaudio)
* better html docs
* (pdata-add) (pdata-copy) and (pdata-op) for accelerated primitive
operations for flocking, deforming and texture effects
* framedump now outputs jpgs
* (has-collided) for physics driven events
* distance based fogging supported
* a lot more stuff