After the holiday season, and late for the 1st anniversary, here comes
another dot release for QjackCtl, the Qt GUI for the JACK Audio Connection
Qjackctl 0.2.10 is out, with some minor enhancements and fixes.
>From the change log:
- New pre-shutdown script setup option, allowing to specify a shell-script
to be run before the JACK server daemon is shutted-down. This overrides
any previous shutdown script setting, which should be now moved onto the
existing post-shutdown script option, as to keep old procedural behaviour.
- Avoid stopping JACK prematurely with QProcess::kill() (oneliner fix);
stopping JACK will now take a little bit longer, but hopefully will take
the time to cleanup properly (thanks to Kjetil Matheussen).
- ALSA driver Duplex mode accepts alternate Input or Output device name.
- Context menu reset option is now always enabled (yet another suggestion
from Sampo Savolainen).
- Main display background gets shinny effect; adjusted system tray
background palette color mode.
- Priority and setup control is now a spinbox ranging from 0..89 (as
suggested by Florian Schmidt). Same for Periods/Buffer.
- Patchbay connection lines are now drawn correctly when items are
scrolled out of view. Additionally, the connection lines can now be
optionally drawn as bezier spline curves (big thanks to Wilfried Huss).
Just head to the homepage:
or, in case that's not up-to-date yet, to sourceforge's project page:
Hope you enjoy.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela