It's been a while, although this time there's not much. Just minor fixes,
nothing very outstanding. However here it is, a new public release for
QjackCtl, the little Qt (cutie:) application to control the JACK sound
server daemon, specific for the Linux Audio Desktop infrastructure.
Check it out from the usual place:
>From the changelog:
- Patchbay socket dialog client and plug list option items are now
properly escaped as regular expressions.
- JACK callbacks are now internally mapped to QCustomeEvent's instead
of using the traditional pipe notifications.
- The system tray popup menu is now featured as a context menu on the
main application window too.
- The reset status option is now included in the system tray popup menu.
- Server stop command button now enabled during client startup interval;
this makes it possible to stop the server just in case the client
can't be activated for any reason.
- Top level sub-windows are now always raised and set with active focus
when shown to visibility.
Hope you enjoy.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela