Timemachine is a JACK app for recording noises you might otherwise have
missed. It prerecords a selectable ammount of audio (default 10 seconds)
and when you press record it writes that (and any future audio) to disk as
32bit WAV files. It allows up to 8 channels.
It is stable enough to use for all your basic JACK recording needs.
* Pick pre-buffer time (-t , thanks to patch from JÃ¶rn Nettingsmeier
* Visual indication of ready / recording / busy status
* LASH (nee LADCCA) support
* > 2GB files (with latest libsndfile)
* Window manager icon :)
* 1 channel recording now works