I'm proud to announce a new stable release of Hydrogen Drum Machine!!
* Very user-friendly, modular, fast and intuitive graphical interface based
on QT 3.
* Sample-based stereo audio engine, with import of sound samples in .wav, .au
and .aiff formats.
* Support of samples in compressed FLAC file.
__Sequencer and mixer__
* Pattern-based sequencer, with unlimited number of patterns and ability to
chain patterns into a song.
* Up to 64 ticks per pattern with individual level per event and variable
* 32 instrument tracks with volume, mute, solo, pan capabilities.
* Multi layer support for instruments (up to 16 samples for each instrument).
* Ability to import/export song files.
* Unique human velocity, human time and swing functions.
* Multiple patterns playing at once.
* JACK, ALSA and OSS audio drivers
* ALSA MIDI input with assignable midi-in channel (1..16, ALL).
* Import/export of drumkits.
* Export song to wav file.
* Export song to midi file.
* New ALSA driver
* New french tutorial and manual page (thanks to Pierre 'AlSim' Chapuis)
* Bug fix
Vote hydrogen at the italian open source contest!
Happy drumming! :^)