QjackCtl 0.2.13 has been released!
This is yet another dot-release, nothing outstanding. Taken straight from
- Main window is now properly minimized instead of simply hidden when the
system tray icon is not available nor opted in (as suggested by Florian
- Some informational status items are now updated 10 times less frequently
(e.g. CPU Load, Sample Rate, Buffer Size, Realtime Mode, etc.), lowering
the CPU burden of most probably redundant status updates.
- XRUN detection and statistics are being conditionally included if
jack_get_xrun_delayed_usecs() is available (as of JACK 0.99.7+ CVS).
- Fixed ancient bug on client shutdown event handling, which was invoking
the xrun notification handler by mistake.
- Support for maximum scheduling delay status added (EXPERIMENTAL); this
relies on jack_get_max_delayed_usecs() function availability at configure
time, depending on a Lee Revell's non-official JACK patch.
- Patchbay Activate button is now a toggle button widget, allowing the
deactivation of the current patchbay profile.
- Reset-status icon has been changed to a simple red circle instead of
previous one which was much like a power-switch symbol.
- Preset selection has been added to the context menu.
Check it out from the usua place:
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela