Highly recomended upgrade for 0.4.x users.
* Great new set of filter plugins from Alexander Ehlert
* Applied patch from Anand Kumria to make it build with gcc 3.3
* Rewrote the flanger modulation code - its not optimised, but should work
* Added support for FFTW3
* Added denormal killer to l/c/r delay - hopefully works better on PIV
* Fixed serious peak detection bug in lookahead limiter
* Things I forgot
Thanks to Nick T. and Anand K. for bug reports and Alexander E. for the
FFTW3 is much better than old versions, but if youre going to upgrade make
sure you tell it to build the 32bit library, and optimise it right for
your CPU. The SIMD optimisations (SSE etc.) make a lot of difference.
FFTW2 will be supported for the near future anyway.